Monday, August 30, 2010

More new beginnings in Hong Kong

A butterfly in church! on stilts!
I think this big guy looks puzzled.  As do I, since I'm not 100% sure what exactly I'm going to be doing this semester in my several teachingjobs.
On the promenade in Tsim ShaTsui, looking towards Victoria Harbour
Lotus Pond Gardens at the Chi Lin (Buddhist) nunnery.
Here's a collage of pictures, all taken just in the past few days.  Seminary classes start up later this week, as do Lutheran Primary school classes and church activities, so stay tuned... join us in praying for direction & focus for ourselves and the schools and churches, and especially the people with whom we will be serving.

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
                                                                           -- Galatians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment