Monday, September 9, 2013

Jet lagging in Hong Kong

I'm back in Hong Kong! Where the rain, it raineth everyday.



Here's the view from my office at the seminary, in the New Territories of Hong Kong. (Yes, those are more rains, on the way)

One benefit of jet lag is it's the only time I get up early enough to run as the sun is coming up (It's been a week now and I'm still waking up between 3:30 and 4:30 a.m.)


Yes, this is along the canal,  the view on my running path just this morning. I'm lucky enough to live near one of the only places in Hong Kong where you can run a 5 mile route without hills!

One of the best things about being back in Hong Kong? Ma On Shan Truth Lutheran Church, where I'm the "sacramental pastor." Here is a snippet of the men's group singing yesterday:



Ah, blessings upon blessings. It's good to be back in Hong Kong!
Stay tuned for more about the amazing students at LTS in upcoming posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment